Yes, Lil Jellybeans is now offering layaway! With the economy and rising cost of just living we want to offer our customers an effective way of purchasing our items and help stay affordable!
How to place a Layaway order: Our layaway plans are for orders over $100.00 or more only. To Start your layaway simply add your items to your cart, check out and then at check out use code: "LAYAWAY" in the reedem area , This will deduct 50% for your first payment toward your layaway. By entering this code, You agree to the payment terms we have specified . In addition , by entering this code, you also agree that if additional payment(s) are not made, your monies already paid are suject to 40%- 100% will be kept.No coupons can be used on Layaway Items.
Your Layaway Order: When we receive your order we will send an acknowledgement email to you, which will include your customer number, which is needed to accurately apply your payments. NO Items will be sent until FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED!
Plan 1: 2-payment plan. 1/2 due at time of order and the balance is due in 30 days.
Plan 2: 3-payment plan. 1/2 due at time of order, 1/3 due in 30 days and the balance is due within 60 days.
Plan 3: 4-payment plan. 1/2 due at time of order, 1/3 due with 30 days, 1/3 due within 60 and the balance is due within 90 days.
Plan 4: Ala Carte: You may make payments in any amount you choose, and whenever you want. You have 1 extra month (a total of 4 months) to pay the Layaway balance off in full. We still require a 50% down payment.
If any payments are more than 5 days late of the Bill date a late fee charge of $5.00 will be accessed. If customer cancels the layaway 40% of the total amount will be refunded via payment method. The remainder 60% will be taken for processing and restocking fee. If The Customer does not pay or respond to several emails the layaway will be considered abandoned and the total amount paid to date will not be refunded.
You will receive an invoice for each installment payment due. You will also receive a confirmation email when we receive an installment payment, which will reflect your new balance. On your final payment, you'll receive an email from us with information on your order shipment.
Layaway Terms and Conditions: During your layaway term your items will be pulled from the site. Should you cancel your order for any reason you may be subject to loosing 60% - 100% of monies paid to date.
*By placing an order using any of our layaway plans, you hereby agree to the layaway terms and conditions.
* When you place something on layaway it can no longer be sold. If the layaway is abandoned ( meaning no response from buyer or non payment for over 10days) All Monies paid 100% will become the property of Lil Jelly Beans Kids. This service is meant to help Customers and certainly NOT turn us into a bill collector. We will handle each layaway with care and will try to work with each and every customer.